- Public Records
- Planning Department Notifications
Planning Department Notifications
To receive an email notification when this page is updated, subscribe to the Planning Department Notifications Listserv (formerly known as Proposed Land Use Actions Listserv).
|Project Name||Permit Number||Location||Comment
|DRAFT Housing Action Plan||N/A||Citywide||May 25, 2023|
|Lund Place||PLN52494||8713 Ferncliff Ave / TA# 23250230782009||June 1, 2023|
|Johnson RUE VAR||PLN52224||2145 Belfair NE / TA# 41480040020005||June 1, 2023|
|Carter Preliminary Short Plat||PLN50831B SPT||14630 Sivertson Rd NE / TA# 33260240672007||June 1, 2023|
|Country Club of Seattle - SSDE||PLN52511||TBD, NE County Club Rd / TA# 12240210122006||June 2, 2023|
|Bus Maintenance Facility & Sewer Pum Station Replacement||PLN52515 CAP||9451 NE New Brooklyn Rd / TA# 22250240032008||June 2, 2023|
|Vincent Road Transfer Station Employee Restroom & Breakroom||PLN51965 SPR||6350 Don Palmer Ave NE / TA# 33250220182002||June 7, 2023|
Additional permit information can be found in our Citizen Self Service Center.
PRO TIP: Use the prefix or percentage sign (%) in front of permit number when searching.
Example: PLN12345 or %12345 OR click on links provided below within permit numbers.
Permit Types (most common)
- BLD = Building Permit
- CUP = Conditional Use Permit
- GAF = Grade and Fill
- GAR = Garage
- HDDP = Housing Design Demonstration Project
- RUE = Reasonable Use Exception
- PLN = Planning Permit
- SCUP = Shoreline Conditional Use Permit
- SEPA = State Environment Policy Act
- SFR = Single Family Residence
- SPR = Site Plan Review
- SPT = Short Plat
- SSDE = Shoreline Substantial Development Exemption
- SUB = Subdivision
- SSDP = Shoreline Substantial Development Permit
- SVAR = Shoreline Variance
- VAR = Variance