Utility Payment Options
Ways to Pay your Utility Bill:
- In an effort to make your payments as secure as possible, the online payment portal no longer requests a username and password. Instead, to make a payment you only need your Account Number and your Customer ID Number, both located on your bill.
- Payment Drop Box
Please note, at this time you are unable to search and view past bills. This feature will be made available in a future version of the City's online payment portal. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Located at City Hall across from the Town Square off Henshaw Way NE.
- By Mail
Mail your bill to:
Attn: Utility Billing
City of Bainbridge Island280 Madison Avenue N
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- ACH Automatic Debit - This draws the amount due on the 20th of the month it was billed. Submit a completed ACH Form to start automatic debit. Drop off the completed ACH Form in person or mail to:
Attn: Utility BillingCity of Bainbridge Island280 Madison Avenue NBainbridge Island, WA 98110
- Bill Payer - Most banks offer account holders the ability to set up electronic payments. Talk with your bank for details. Customers should allow five days for processing.
- Credit or Debit Card by Phone - Call 24 hours a day at (206) 521-5127.
Please Note: Using this 24-hour card payment option avoids transaction fee charges. Credit and debit card transactions made with City Hall in person or over the phone are subject to standard transaction fees.
COBI Utility Billing Dates:
The City of Bainbridge Island bills utilities every other month. Each bill represents two (2) months of consumption. Billing is processed the first week of each month and payment is due the last day of the month in which it is billed. Utility Billing is overseen by Finance & Administrative Services.
- Bainbridge Island residents age 61 or older and who have a combined annual household income in an amount that qualifies them for property tax exemption under RCW 84.36.381(5) - currently $40,000 - and/or low-income disabled persons may qualify for the following discounted to their single-family residence utility bills (BIMC 13.16.082 through 086, Ordinance Nos. 92-26, 2005-26 and 2017-15, Resolution Nos. 2003-01, 2005-04, and 2005-26):
|Storm Drain||50% Reduction|