Utility Payment Options
Ways to Pay your Utility Bill:
- In order to make a payment you will need your Account Number and your Customer ID Number, both located on your bill.
Please note, at this time you are unable to search and view past bills. We apologize for any inconvenience.
NEW WATER & SEWER BILLING PAYMENT OPTIONS!
- Pay your utility bill anytime, 24/7, via an easy-to-use online portal
- Manage your account
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready and a confirmation after making a payment
- Make a one-time payment or register to gain access to all features
- Choose when to pay — simply schedule a payment for any future date
- Set it and forget it with AutoPay (save time and avoid late or missed payments
- Use Pay-by-Text to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method
This payment option is FREE! There are no added fees for residents to utilize any of these new payment features.
Paper billing remains an option for those preferring paper billing.
- Payment Drop Box
Located at City Hall across from the Town Square off Henshaw Way NE.
- By Mail
Mail your bill to:
Attn: Utility Billing
City of Bainbridge Island280 Madison Avenue N
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- ACH Automatic Debit - Click the following link to register with InvoiceCloud.
- Bill Payer - Most banks offer account holders the ability to set up electronic payments. Talk with your bank for details. Customers should allow five days for processing.
- Credit or Debit Card by Phone - Call 24 hours a day at (855) 786-4110.
Please Note: Using this 24-hour card payment option avoids transaction fee charges. Credit and debit card transactions made with City Hall in person or over the phone are subject to standard transaction fees.
COBI Utility Billing Dates:
The City of Bainbridge Island bills utilities every other month. Each bill represents two (2) months of consumption. Billing is processed the first week of each month and payment is due the last day of the month in which it is billed. Utility Billing is overseen by Finance & Administrative Services.
Low-Income Seniors/Low-Income Disabled Citizens - Bainbridge Island residents age 61 or older and who have a combined annual household income in an amount that qualifies them for property tax exemption under RCW 84.36.381(5) - currently $40,000 - and/or low-income disabled persons may qualify for the following discounted to their single-family residence utility bills (BIMC 13.16.082 through 086, Ordinance Nos. 92-26, 2005-26 and 2017-15, Resolution Nos. 2003-01, 2005-04, and 2005-26):
|Storm Drain||50% Reduction|
- To Apply, submit the Low-Income Seniors/Low-Income Disabled Citizens Fee Reduction Application (Fillable PDF) to Utility Billing. Contact Utility Billing at (206) 780-8614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.