COVID-19 NOTICE: Following recommendations to slow the speed of transmission of COVID-19, the City closed many of its facilities to the public through at least May 31, but will continue to provide essential services to our community. See below for Public Works Department Division contact information:
COBI COVID – 19 UPDATE
- Staff is available to respond by phone per contact information on right hand side of this page. Also, to report water pollution, contact Kitsap1 at 360-337-5777 or email@example.com.
Water Resources Program
The Water Resources Program monitors, analyses, and disseminates information about the island’s water resources. The program also oversees stormwater education, storm system maintenance, and regulatory compliance activities to meet the city’s municipal storm water permit.
To view current and/or past projects, please click on “City Projects”
- Puget Sound Starts Here Proclamation
- Groundwater Monitoring Program Early Warning Level Assessment - 2017 (PDF)
- Springbrook Creek Watershed Study
- Winslow Improvements Reduce Stormwater Impact
To protect, restore, and enhance the Island's water resources to ensure sufficient quantity and quality to support life and natural habitat on the island now and for future generations.
To act in coordination with citizens, other natural resource agencies as well as local, tribal, state, and federal governments.
Water Conservation Tips
- Indoor Water Conservation (PDF)
- Outdoor Water Conservation (PDF)
- 32 Tips - Count the Ways to Save (PDF)
- WSDOE Water Conservation Tips
- Municipal Research Services Center (MRSC) Water Conservation Information