The Camino Permit Guide provides guidance based on project type and GIS mapping. Use this guide to better understand:
- What site constraints may be present at the property and how these constraints might affect permit submittal.
- Zoning information for the property. This includes setbacks, height restrictions and more.
- The permit type required for your project.
- The MINIMUM submittal requirements by permit type along with links to required forms.
- Instructions on how to apply for your permit.
We currently have most Residential Permits available through this guide. Development is ongoing to create additional information related to Commercial Projects, Tree and Vegetation Removal, and Land Use Permits.
You don't have to create an account to use this permit guide. You can choose to access the tool fully as a guest.