WSDOT crews will begin daytime work on the Agate Pass Bridge Tuesday, Feb. 19 and drivers should expect delays of 30 minutes or longer.
During the work, which is expected to last through Friday, March 1, the SR 305 Agate Pass Bridge will be reduced to one-way alternating traffic during daytime hours:
- 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays
- 7:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 23-24
The one-way alternating traffic will allow crews to conduct an in-depth bridge inspection and maintenance.
WSDOT needs help from drivers
- Add extra travel time when crossing the bridge during the work hours
- Consider postponing discretionary trips
- Travel early in the morning or later at night
Ferry customers are also encouraged to
consider using the Bremerton or Kingston ferries.
For advance information about roadwork on state highways in Kitsap County, please check the WSDOT construction updates here: wsdot.wa.gov/travel/construction-updates/kitsap-mason.
Hyperlink within the release:
Bridge inspection: www.wsdot.wa.gov/bridge/our-bridges/inspections